welcometothefuture

Thursday, June 29, 2006

WHIRLED PEAS

Horoscopes...
I always read my horoscope the same time I read the "funnies".
They are a reliable source of entertainment.

Sometimes I am surprised by how they seem to ring true:

... you will find that connections with others prove to be extremely rewarding.
People are starting to see your perspective on things, and peace is the name of the game.
Lead the way in promoting harmony and balance among your circle of friends and associates.

When I saw this one, it made me STOP in my tracks.
It felt so good. It resonated with how I was feeling and thinking.

Wouldn't it be great if we COULD get more people to put peace and justice on the front plate every day?!

We can only truly change ONE person in this world ... ourselves.
We can strive to influence others, but understand they are responsible for their own changes.

So think PEACE. Act Justly. Daily.

DO YOU WANT TO subscribe to a newsletter I will be sending via email soon? Send me an email with your address. I will not abuse your information.



No comments: