welcometothefuture

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Simple

Simple

People ask me all the time what I am doing with my time.

I try to keep things simple.

Sometimes I succeed. Sometimes I get distracted.

Remembering to keep it simple helps keep me focused and centered.

That helps with balance and serenity too.

They start to believe me and then they see that I am working some programs online and it seems to be contradictory.

Most often it is because they are easily distracted and unfamiliar with the positive potential of online work. They have been scared away by all the scams and even some hype too.

I have had some bad experiences out here in cyberspace. But I have also learned ways to do things that I do well and be paid for them. Most often that is writing, editing or coaching people and helping them find their own answers.

One of the first things I started doing was READING PAID EMAILS. I tell people that and they think... WHAT?

Well, yes. It means someone out there is paying me pennies to open ads and view them. They hope, of course, that I will like their product or program and spend money at their page.

http://www.e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?dpbis

I have been using this site for several seasons now and have learned to trust the guy who owns and runs it. THAT makes a HUGE difference in the decisions I make regarding online activity.

It is simple. Relatively mind-free. So those days whrn I have trouble focusing or nights when I cannot sleep, I actually can pick up some spare cash.

I define spare cash as that which I did not plan on having available to me at the beginning of the month. It is not really SPARE.

But before I do any of those things I start my day with prayer and action.
I will share more about these another day.
But one thing I do everyday is to go to THE HUNGER SITE and feed some hungry people.

Perhaps that helps some folks understand how and why I might be doing things online.
We can DO a LOT of good if we know where and how to do it.

The companies I have listed on this page represent doorways to stores online. For one reason or another, I have added them to my list and invite you to enter these stores through my doorway. That is how I get paid for putting their name on my page.

Peace to you and yours.

No comments: