welcometothefuture

Saturday, February 02, 2008

VOTE on TUESDAY USA

Our Nation needs YOUR VOTE.
Our Nation needs real, progressive and POSITIVE transformation.

I believe Barack Obama is the candidate who gives us the best hope of uniting and inspiring the nation to move in that direction.

I believe he also has the ability to restore America's dignity and standing as a member of the global community.

Millions of people are going to the polls this Tuesday to pick our Democratic nominee.

I hope you'll join me in voting for Obama.

My personal wish is for a power-packed team with Obama as president and Hillary as VP
Now that is not impossible... other presidents have chosen their opponents as VP .

Please don;t give us another 4 years of Republicans or Clintons in the White House. '
Give us a break.
Give us Barack.
I respect your right to hold a different view than mine,
but I do want you to know this is a carefully chosen message that I write tonight.

No comments: